Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I just did this meme but...

For Limey. Im a bit busier now but here goes:

Favorite room in the house:

Bathroom

What my throne will resemble when i build a castle:

A toilet

What my house must have no matter how small:

Two bathrooms

What annoys me most:

1)When announcers on the radio say the sponser is "coke" with that spit filled second "ka" sound"

2) When my father makes the kissing sound with his tzizsis withthe tips of his lips

What I feel bad about

When I got teary eyed at the end of elf. (santa claus is comin' to tooooooooooown)

Favorite veggie:

Anything covered in ranch dressing

Favorite fruit:

1)Richard simmons

2) Pinapples

3) mango's

Most annoying thing about my favorite fruit

1) everything

2) If you eat them for 25 days straight you get major sores, and your toungue swells up, and you sound funny when you talk,

3) really hard to cut. Slippery little critters. Sticky. More on the floor after Im done cutting them. I need a shower just thinking about that.

My opinion on whether guys have best friends:

See first favorite fruit

Liberal or conservative

a Conny, cause she plays piano (im hilarious)

What I majored in:

Not psych

Why majoring not in psych is dumb:

Every hot chick takes it.

Favorite actor:

Whoopi. (i couldnt think of one offhand, and she needs the fans)

Favorite Movie food if i went:

Rolo's

Favorite candy bar from 98-99

Skor

Candy bar I always hated

Baby ruth bars

Im a sports fan of :

Yanks
knicks
Jets
Rangers

Im a sports fan because:

The same reason im an alcoholic

peer pressure

Why being a sports fan is stupid:

Its a waste of time

Why i dont care that sports is a waste of time:

I would have to find a harder way to procrastinate

Favorite Jello:

I think I officially dont like it: But red is cool. eww

A new annoying thing that just popped up:

when your mother takes your cell because she refuses to get one on principle, then your friends hate you because you dont answer the calls.



8 Comments:

Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, 23 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO Haha, that's for limey. He made me do a book meme. Why are we listening to that freak lol? Yup your favorite things in life bathroom and food, lovely meme.

Wednesday, 23 August, 2006  
Blogger Jill said...

Rofl! Lovely meme. And my mom has a cell phone but only leaves it in the car and doesn't take it anywhere else. When I ask her what's the purpose of having a cell phone, she tells me, "So you can get in touch with me if need be." Sure, and that's why you leave it in the car...

Anywho, now, who do you tag?

Wednesday, 23 August, 2006  
Blogger rbtzn said...

"i don't do tags" -- ooooh you are so busted mister!

Wednesday, 23 August, 2006  
Blogger ggggg said...

Interesting

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger Rivky said...

don't you think its about update time?

Tuesday, 29 August, 2006  
Blogger kasamba said...

You are TOO funny!!!!

Monday, 04 September, 2006  
Blogger enigma said...

If you hate Baby Ruth bars, I don't know if I can be your friend.

Wednesday, 06 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counters
Colombia House