Friday, May 05, 2006

I think Im funny

Ok. I really do. Kinda. I know Im corny, but I think that at times I am funny. Like this Joke:

How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it.

Ok fine not that one.

Not the type of funny that is funny without knowing it. That might be true too. (Anyone have a mirror? Ok thats not funny)

What is really funny anyhow? Some people find Stephen King funny. I cant compete with that. I think that everyone finds flatulence funny. Thats right. The ol' toot toot. Of course Mincha on shabbos is NOT funny for those present. You just know which wife makes a good cholent. Its not funny when the guy who does it yells "SAFETY" after kedusha.

But think about it, a guy is giving his graduation speech and then suddenly [Insert sudden sound effect here]. Instant comedy. Ok so what else makes people laugh? Those jokes that arent funny. You know " Why did the girl fall off the swing?" horrible stuff, yet people laugh at that. (I was just being polite if/when i did.)

So when i started this short lived blog (you really think i can blog when Im married??? I dont think so, Ill be wearing a (hopefully) 19 inch LCD moniter around my head) I wanted to be funny.

So I wrote two posts. And people (I think) took me seriously. Ouch. That means it was so not funny that you bloggers felt sad and depressed that my life could have such horrible things happen. I mean cmon the poor dude can only afford the Pink Razr. *sob*.

Its OK I wil try different Genres of comedy every single day.

I think that everyones comments should start with "HAHAHAHAHAHA that was a good one celly I couldnt stop laughing, then go on to write [insert serious dire coment here]"

I get it though. People want their blogs read. (Is my counter top over 30? I didnt thinks so. oh well. Doesnt bother me. Im doing this for me. Riiiiiiight). So in order to be read you must read. And comment. So a quick reading of the title and *wala* a comment on the title. I know that it couldnt be that the peoples of the internet dont get comedy. Because gosh darn it (thats funny if done in butters voice) Im funny. (whose butters you ask?)

Ok lets make people laugh today. Ready: Ok you have to out loud read these words.
HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHAWHAWHAW GEFAW GEFAW HICCUP.
Ok thats so not funny my onion is crying. (that line was also sadly not funny.)

We ll anyhow if you did read those words its very much like reading crossed out lines. Stupid.

I was told not to make fun of the readership. When i have some Ill keep that in mind.
-cellar door

Im thinking about deleting this post. If I saw this on another blog I might hunt down and punch myself in the face. Now thats funny. Or is it?

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do better... know you got it in you burried under all the sarcasm and modesty...

Friday, 05 May, 2006  
Blogger Cellar Door said...

why thank you. ill sing extra hard tonight. How did u find me so fast?

(Ps which name?)

Oh

Friday, 05 May, 2006  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 06 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny (i've actually told you that mid-convo and that was waaaays back).

and a bazillion other things that make you human. (sometimes more than the rest of em).

stay the inner-person you are (yep, still ok to be cynical at times)

i dont know what im balbbing about at 6am, but i get the gist of your post. and that makes me sad


-me

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it again. it's funnier this time.

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Blogger Cellar Door said...

im not 100 percent sure who me is. but thanks.

Angelic: was it the booger joke.

PM: Robin williams is so perverted. Im shocked. ;).

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, it was where you refered to yourself as "celly"

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*roffle*

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  
Blogger ggggg said...

You're actually pretty funny! First time here, and I admit, you made me smile! Keep it up!

Monday, 08 May, 2006  
Blogger Rivky said...

sorry, I missed the humor this time.
and I don't find flatulence funny. mostly just guys do and some girls. why should I think its funny that someone else just embarassed themselves.
but don't worry, I understand that you are a guy and our ideas of humor are miles apart. or was this just an experiment to see who would read a long post?

Monday, 08 May, 2006  
Blogger Cellar Door said...

nah, i just blab away.

Monday, 08 May, 2006  
Blogger EsPes said...

youre funny

Tuesday, 09 May, 2006  
Blogger the sabra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was a good one celly I couldnt stop laughing, then go on to write [insert serious dire coment here]

was that good?

oh and don't worry about being funny-looks aren't everything!

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  
Blogger flairrah said...

honey how long do you think our attention spans are. Seriously if you want to post long you need a diff. layout, one that goes long. See I posted a comment.

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counters
Colombia House